Friday, January 26, 2007

It has been a while.

Over a week in fact.
I am just sort of going through an end of January schlump. I do not have seasonal affective disorder, but it has been dark and windy.... and besides, nothing fun is going on... It is cold here. 20 degrees today, and windy. Hey, what happened to global warming... I was kind of liking that :-)

I have been skating one day a week... mostly because it has been so cold... brrrrr, even Fairfax rink is very very cold. I skate at a rink in Maryland, that has heaters over head, very nice. I have not been there this week.... but I am planning to go next Monday.

I have been doing a lot of little frippy things here... little, simple cleaning projects mostly, because I do not feel like doing any BIG cleaning projects... such as . . . the basement.

I am working on a collage of Prinnie. Neither of my kitties enjoy having their photograph taken. I guess I should have started earlier... but you know, we only had those olde fashioned cameras back then and you had to be very picky about pictures. So, I need to also dig around in the boxes up stairs and scan some of those old kitten photos.

I must end here.
I will try to put something here more often. I do not know how to put photos up here anymore... how puzzling. I have some on my other bloggie, you can look over there, if you like.

Now, I must go and practice some piano while I have the time.
~be well

2 comments:

Lux said...

Rosemary, are you on Old Blogger or New Blogger? When you go to make a new post, there should be a little blue box you can click at the top of the window which tells Blogger you want to add a photo ...

I'd love to see your kitties ...

Daisy said...

I would love to see photos of the kitties too! I have found that you have to take LOTS of photos to get a good one.

ps: thanks for visiting my blog, I love to read yer comments.