Saturday, January 27, 2007

Week-end Uppie-date
















Okay. I finally figured out how to put pictures up.
It seems that the only thing I was not doing was "accepting the terms of the agreement"
Sheeesh I am so dumb sometimes :-P I did not realize I had to put a little check in the box....
I like the way these pictures are all framey, that is cute!

Anyway. Today was a nice day.
I am helping hubby pack up his stuff for his travel trip to Cali-for-nya.

We went for a 3 mile walk this afternoon. It was 50ยบ today, that is pretty nice for Northern Virginia.

I also watched the Figure skating Nationals, ladies short program on ABC.
I can do that foot work. I am not into jumping or spinning. jumping is so yesterday, and spinning makes me barf. So, I can do a lot of that foot work, but I do it much slower because... I am not 18 years old, haha.

Okay... the photos above are my olde kitties. I love them. Caesar and Prinnie (Princess) are almost 16 years old. They are litter mates. They are the chubbiest Cornish Rex kitties you have ever seen I bet. Well, they used to be slim and trim... but *sigh* they are moving kind of slow these days.
We got them when they were 10 weeks old. I have some pictures upstairs in a box of when they were kit-tens. They were soooo cute. I will scan them some time... They used to get into everything. They used to be quite terribly wild, but now, they sleep most of the day, and follow me around the house.
Caesar is the rotund two-tone one, and Prin is the all white not too tubby one.

Caesar still jumps to the top of the fridge... Prinnie does not jump up on much of anything any more... Prinnie once went behind the washer when she was a kitten and made herself all black, eeew. It was funny, but she needed a bath, STAT. Caesar... used to be like a monkey. He used to jump down from the upstairs to the downstairs, about 12 feet. They still run around the house... but not very often. They are very vocal. Caesar has quite a vocabulary!

This is all I have to say today.
I have to do some more helping with packing. Hubby is not a very good packer... he forgets important things.

I hope you are having the very best day ever!

<3 Rosemary

5 comments:

Lux said...

Rosemary, sorry I didn't explain about the pictures better - I'm glad you figured it out!

Your kitties are bea-utiful! It's wonderful that you've been together such a long time!

Happy packing and stuff!

Daisy said...

Caesar and Princess are beautiful! My big sister Pixie used to be like a little monkey, but she doesn't do too much anymore either. I hope yer hubbie enjoys his trip to CA!

Forty Paws said...

Hi,
We keep seeing your name on cat bloggies so we came to check you out.
Caesar and Princess are very beyoutiful.
We is the Forty Paws. Drop in sometime.
Luf, Us

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

They are both lovely cats! Beautiful. :) At 16 they are entitled to lie around and sleep a lot!

Gattina said...

I saw you on Dragonheart's blog and jumped over ! Your Prin just looks like my Arthur ! Lisa my oldest cat is also 17 years old, but still a nerve saw ! Why don't you join Cat's on Tuesday ? You will find the instructions on my blog. It's for all cat lovers, who blog once a week about their cats.