Thursday, January 11, 2007

later Thursday

Here is a silly thing I made about my kitty boy, Caesar.
He is 15 years old.
He has a sweet sister, Princess.
I will try to make a silly thing for her too... sometime soon


Caesar eating snacks ~~Laying in the sun~~ lounging with the White Bengal tiger

~ Save The Whales ~

Eating the pla.. hey, get your nose out of there!~~ pumpkin pie lover ~~ "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

After I returned from the dental visit, which went o-kay, I was exhausted and I had a mild headache, bleh.
I have to go back for some sealants or something, on about 9 teeth :-(
Anyway, I took Chrystabelle to the ski shop to get some goggles for glasses people. She is a glasses girl... then we came home and I just had to go for a walk.
I put my wind pants over my jeans and hubby came with me. We just walked about three miles.

Last week Thursday, I sprained my left hamstrings, so I have not been skating.
I have finally been able to walk comfortably these past three days.
I used to skate four days or five days a week... now I only skate two days a week. I decided last September it was time to do some other things besides skateskateskate. So now I am skating less, and I think that is one reason that I had this sprain. Oh well.

I will end here for now.
<3

3 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Caesar is a very handsome kitty!

Elaine said...

I'm glad you have a happy place! :) Silly things are good! Nice to meet your kitties!

Elaine said...

P.S. (I'm Luxor the Cat's Mom.)