Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday

Well, I live on the east coast... and we are having a very warm winter.
It is usually in the 20's or 30's this time of year... and we have snow.
Today is it 60 degrees outside, cloudy and drab and dreary.
We have not had more than 25 snowflakes here... and that was last November!

Today: Hubby took Christina (Chystabelle) back to college. He just called and he is on his way home.
It is a three hour drive each way. I do not enjoy sitting in the car anymore for three hours... so I get to stay home and do the cleaning thing. Christina is a senior there at W&M and I have driven that trip many many times over the past three and a half years.

Elizabeth (Blizzie) is the little one. She is a freshie at Messiah. She is there right now, stretching herself and growing every day. She is brave... *sigh* I am tooooo

Presently I am listening to The Count Basie on my MacBook Pro (iTunes)...I have it hooked up to my cheapo $25. speakers. It sounds okay.
I am cleaning the house... I am a cleaning machine today. haha. I have already done a zillion loads of laundry and vacuumed and sanitized the kitty room upstairs. It is sparklie now. I know the olde kittycats will be happy to have all of there fuzzy blankies back and smelling like flowers.


I started a blog on xanga about 3 and a half years ago when "Chrystabelle" went off to college at William and Mary. I never knew anything about blogging then, but I just started a silly blog and figured it would be a fun thing to do with my daughter. She is very computer savvy... I am not.
I know all things medical and I am a figure skater (and I know all things fluffy too).
I do not know much about "Blogger". I have not learned how to do everything and I am sorry for that.

I better end here. I have been avoiding the bathrooms all morning and I think it is time to attack the toilets... bleh. I have done everything else. The entire house smells like Mr. Clean.

->I have been reading several of the bloggies here on Blogger and I am very impressed. I just thought I would share that.
All of you are just so wonderful. There are so many negative things going on in our lives and in the world and I believe that we must always look for the beauty and the goodness in life.
There is a lot of good in this world. We must constantly try to spread the love for mankind, and kittykind, of course!
Be well <3
Love, Rosemary

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Rosemary! I can't remember if I told you this before, but I used to live in Loudoun county too! We lived in Stone Ridge, near South Riding.

Lux said...

You are very inspiring, Rosemary! There is a lot of beauty and good although sometimes we can forget that.

Caylynn said...

It's very warm here in Munich too. My husband and I were running outside yesterday in shorts and tee-shirts. :) Crazy weather.

I just noticed you are a retired orthopaedic RN. Very cool. I'm working a Masters degree in Physiotherapy at the moment.

Thanks for all your kind comments on Dragonheart's blog. :)

Caylynn (Dragonheart's Mom)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thanks so much for your messages recently Rosemary. :) I was still sleepy last night, so my humans and I actually slept fairly well. :)