Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How about Tent Tuesday? :-P

Well, happy Tuesday anyway... nice try huh?


This is Princess. She is a very sweet kitty.
I bought this little "pet tent" at Target for $1.
I found it in that one$ section in the front of the store. Prinnie is not the boss kitty (or maybe she is). Caesar thinks he is.
If Prin is somewhere that Caesar decides he wants to be, he will will give her a gentle swat or maybe threaten her with a mild chomp... sometimes he is rough, but not usually. Princess leaves immediately to avoid a fight, but sometimes... not quickly enough. Caesar can be pushy and then I hear her scream and hiss and run off.
I always scold Caesar for being so rough.
Caesar loves his mom, so he always feels guilty when I scold him... haha
I think Prinnie is smarter than Caesar.

Prinnie is mostly attached to Blizzie, who is at college now. Hubby and I try to give her lots of attention and encouragement. She loves salad dressing. After dinner I always let her lick my salad bowl.

I have looked around this Blogger planet... and there are a few things I do not know.
∞ I do not know how to make a "blog roll".
∞ I do not know if I am old blogger or new blogger
This morning, I discovered that somehow my computer had signed me out while I was sleeping! How tricky is that? So I had to figure out how to sign back in.
∞ Do I sign in with my email address and then enter my "password"? I am not sure how I finally got onto my blog again but I was in a little bit of a panic over that this morning. I believe that is what I finally did this morning...
∞ The "word verification" thing. Why are the letters so curvy, stuck together and/or distorted? sometimes I cannot tell if one letter is a j or an i or an l or a q or a g or a u or a v.... why do some blogs have this word verification and some not? Is it a test for stupidity? because I have trouble with it. sometimes it takes me more than one try. uh-oh. I must be ....schtoopid
∞ is it my imagination... or are the Blogger servers reeeeeeeealllly slowwwww

It is just me and the kitties here for one more day and night. Tomorrow I am leaving at 9:30 to get Blizzie from college in PA. She is home for four days. My other daughter, Christina, is finishing up her very last semester at The College of William and Mary. Presently, she is slaving.
I hope everyone is having the very best day.
here it is drab and dreeeeeeary. Goodnesss. I hope it does not start snowing until tomorrow evening. I do not feel like road tripping in the snow.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, what a great tent for $1. You are a good bargain hunter! I sometimes play too rough and like to give the bitey - but I don't feel sorry after I do it! I decided to disable my word verification because I don't like them. They are hard to read sometimes. Lately, blogger has seemed to be pretty slow to me too.

I hope you have a great time with Blizzie!

Elaine said...

Hi Rosemary! Did you take the "aura quiz?" (I'm curious.)

The reason people use the word verification - just so you know - is to discourage spam. I actually have the same problem you do, and usually have to enter those silly letters twice - the second time they usually are easier than the first ::grin::

I couldn't see Princess' picture, but that's just blogger acting up at the moment. Or you might have to reload the pictures. That happened on my South by West blog, out of the blue.

A lot of your questions regarding blogrolling, etc., can be answered at Skeezix's help site. But, yes, you sign in using the email address you signed up with and then your password - and if you're using an email address, I'll bet you're on New Blogger.

I hope your weather cheers up - it's been gloomy here, too - chilly and rainy.

Enjoy your daughter's visit (as if you wouldn't)! :)

GEWELS said...

So jealous that you've ben skating. I got new Riedel skates for my birthday back in October and have not used them yet. I haven't skated in about 20 years- since my kids were little. Now I'm being a big chicken.
No one here wants to skate with me and I will definitely need someone to get my big A** off the ice when I fall.
I've been waiting for my lake to freeze but that also hasn't happened in about 20 years (damn global warming).
Do you skate at Ashburn? Or is that too far from where you live? (Not sure where Loudon is)
Anyway, next time I post I'll probably have a broken arm and bruised face- then you'll know I've finally done it.
P.S> I want to see what a yellow aura is. Post it please