Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday ~~~~ finally

I am deeply saddened that sometimes I visit my very own bloggggg and the pictures are not showing up. That makes me quite unhappy.

I have been "awake" since 7 am. Blizzie and I took a little trippie to the University of Mary Washington. We left early. It was kind of icey out but the main roads were just fine, and I married "Mr. AllthingsCarExpert" so I have fabulous snow/ice tires... (I even tested them on the 1/4 inch of icey driveway, backing out of the garage).
So, I dropped Blizzie off at the college. She is going to hang around there with her friend Sarah, (and also check out the music and French departments) and then I will pick up both girls this evening and bring them back to A-burn. It is about a 90 minute trip from door to door. Not bad.
Actually, at this point... I am hoping hubby will pick up the girls this evening... because he loves driving anyway, and he will be back around 5:00 from his business trip to California. I am pretty sure he will want to drive and do that. I need to pick him up from Dulles later.

This week~end should not be too busy. I do have bell choir practice Saturday evening.
Sunday we need to bring Blizzie back to Messiah College.

I have a few pictures that I recently removed from my camera.
The first one here are the yummy cinnamon rolls I made a few weeks ago.

Yes, these are gone now. Hubby and I ate a few and I froze four of them. Blizzie and I each had one yesterday. They were very good and very sugary. After you eat one... you feel very full of sugar :-)








This next picture is Prinnie.
She looks like a little mouse sometimes.
I think she might be part mouse... maybe her great great grandma was a mouse













This last picture is Caesar.
He does not have a snaggletooth but he does here :-P
This is really only half of him.
I hope you have the very best week~end <3

5 comments:

GEWELS said...

Caesar has a gorgeous coat. It looks kind of curly in the photo. And Prinnie does look just like a mouse at that angle. Maybe she's past-life regressing.
I bet your house smelled just like the Cinnabon store at the mall when you made those gorgeous rolls. Too yummy.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Both cats are lovely! My mom says those cinnamon rolls look delicious!

Forty Paws said...

Prinnie does look mouse-like. Definitely some in there from a few generations back. And I agree that Caesar looks curly! Is he?
Uhmmm on those cinnamon rolls. Heaven!
Luf, Us

Daisy said...

For a second there, before I figured out the perspective I thought Prinnie WAS a little mouse!

hahahahah! I see Caesar's toof!

Elaine said...

Rosemary - those cinnamon rolls look very delicious compared to my coconut-covered date rolls! :)

Lovely pictures of your kitties, and wow! How shiny your wood floors are!

Sounds like you've been very busy. I hope your hubby picked up the girls for you ...