Monday, February 12, 2007

I am sorry

I have been a terrible blogger. I have not been blogging much on my other bloggie either.
I am been busy, and a little bit lazy, but mostly busy.

I love Google Earth. Do you have it? I have several addresses that I have looked up, places that I have lived. Here is one, where I lived when I was 6 years old, until I was about 9.
You can click on it to make larger for easier viewing...
This is France!
I am very fortunate. Both of my parents are from the Netherlands, and then my father got a job in the US with the State Department... so we traveled a lot to visit relatives and lived in many places in Europe as well.


I dragged this screen shot into photoshop so that I could mark on it... then I sent it to my daughter in college.
I remember this house. It was a duplex. We lived on the left side. The front door was on the side of the house, and there was that garage in the back yard. I do not remember if we put our car in there. I do remember we had some huge spiders... I hated that.


Presently we are getting a little bit of snow here. I am not sure how this storm will go here. It is tricky to predict winter storms here on the east coast... especially around Virginia and Maryland.
The "jet stream" can be unpredictable, but I think there is a good possibility that we will wake up to three inches of salt and sand... because that is what those trucks like to do at night when there is winter weather in the forecast.

Here is a nice picture of Prinnie in the sun. She is a quiet sweet kitty, sister to the loud and spoiled Caesar that loves his mom. Prinnie. She handles things on her own.


I will try to blog more regularly. I have just had a zillionbillion things going on.

I absolutely adore reading your blogs.
The kitty blogs are wondermously sweet,
and the peeple blogs are lovely too.
Be well
<3 Rosemary

7 comments:

Sasha said...

What a pretty white kitty. I think you have a lovely place to rest.
best wishes,
Diamond

Unknown said...

You have a nice place to rest!! I love the cat is sweet!
Hugs from Spain
Luna
=^.^=

Lux said...

Google Earth is way cool - I can see the places where all my friends live!

Hi Prinnie!

Daisy said...

Prinnie is so beautiful! Hmmm, that Google Earth is giving me an idea....

Happpy Valentine's Day to you!!!!

::Daisy gives sandpapery kiss on Rosemary's cheek::

Gattina said...

As soon as I knew the existence of Google world I installed it and it's really a wonderful thing. You could look at Waterloo/Belgium where I live ! My son lives and works in Amsterdam and I am quite often there to visit him.
Thanks for your comment on my cat blog, your white kitty looks like my Arthur !

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Google Earth is definitely a very cool tool! :)

Prinnie is a beautiful cat. :)

INAMINI said...

Your kitties are really beautiful. Our Mom is from the Netherlands also, and she has been writing her parents' stories from WWII. She is also very interested in WWII.Stop by if you have time!
http://.bookreviewscatreviewslife.blogspot.com
and
http://lokislog.blogspot.com
LOKi