Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Oh wellllll. Soooorrrrrry?




You Are 32% Abnormal



You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.



You are at medium risk for having a borderline
personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.



You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.



You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.



You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How Abnormal Are You?


here's me.
I am doing "butt kicks" (strength training for skating)
Caesar is helping me :-)
okay... so maybe 32% is spot on....


pee-esss:
I think "blogger" needs better servers.
pictures virtually disappear on my bloggie
:-( this makes me sad sad sad and sad

5 comments:

Daisy said...

My Mommie took this test. All I can say is "Uh Oh!" I hope I am safe around her. Hers also came out that she may be addicted to hand sanitizer.

It was very nice of Caesar to help with the butt kicks!

Christine and FAZ said...

This communal exercising things looks like good fun. I wonder if my human would be interested in doing this? FAZ

Lux said...

Don't worry; I don't believe you're a psychopath, Rosemary.

Um, what's a psychopath?

How helpful Caesar is being!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Caesar is a very helpful cat!

That is an interesting test. Maybe I should make my mom take it!

Gattina said...

I tried to read a comment from your cat on Dragonhaerts blog, but it took some time until I understood everything. You should put a cat language translator besides your texts !But now I understand why you do this ! I read the test results lol !