Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yesterday, I went to Iraq, Greece and Egypt.
I love Google Earth. What a fun waste of time.

Sometimes... I hate being a girl. The suffering we endure.
I feel like someone whacked my back with a board. Just ow. I have taken a zillion ibuprofens today too.

We are getting more trash weather tonight and tomorrow.
We have a winter storm warning... I am so mad about it. I just want nice fluffy snow.
I hate ice

Did I just say I hate ice?

I hate icy weather.

I am feeling like a lazy slob, but really it is just, hmmmyeah, see above. ow
I forced myself to finish sewing the last valence for our bedroom windows. It looks nice. I am so glad I am done with those windows...
now I have a few other sewing projects but *sigh* I will wait. Hubby said we could drive out to the fabric store this evening, (he would hang around the book store next door) but really... I do not feel like it (quite frankly, I feel like eating an entire chocolate cake). If the weather is crummy tomorrow, I won't feel like sewing. I will make some more of those cinnamon rolls, and play the piano.

Christina's boy friend is coming over tomorrow (I will discourage him if the weather is really that bad)
He is going to talk with hubby about some job offers he has received. Jason is a good guy.
Hubby is glad to help with all things US Government.
I am looking forward to seeing Jason tomorrow (weather permitting).

Knowing that tomorrow is going to be messy, hubby and I were encouraged (yeah right hahahaha) to go for a walk today. brrrr it is chilly out, but we walked two whole miles. Hubby walks faster than me sometimes *pant pant* and it kept me warm moving quickly, and I even had a hot flash

I have not heard anything from my parents... my mom in particular. I have a feeling that she tore the meniscus in her knee, when she told me about her injury last week. She refused to put ice on it because it made her feel cold, but after one bad night after having a heat pad on all day, she finally did the ice pack thing and dad told me she felt a lot better. she has called the ortho/sports doc and she has an appointment for Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is behaving today like I gently asked her (I am not a bossy child) and also hoping and praying that she is going to recover from this. My stomach started churning when she told me she could not stand on her injured leg
That does not make me feel good, mom....
My mom will go insane if she must be immobilized for a long period of time.

Anyway... Here are a few Google Earth pics, of my travels around the globe:

First I went to Crete.
Wowwwwww. Is that cool or what?


Look at this. I want to run away... let's go.



here is Baghdad...
Thaaaat's the Tigris River. Cool huh?


I do not want to run away to here.
They have bad traffic!!!! yeeeesh


Okay, one last picture.
this is Alexandria Egypt.
I would like to visit this place. How about you?


I must end here. Things to do, piano's to play, butts to kick - No, I mean I have to do my exercises too.
be well
you are loved
Learn from yesterday,
live for today,
hope for tomorrow.


-- Anonymous

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, Rosemary! Pixie and I love you! If we still lived in Stone Ridge, we would come over and play.

We hope yer Mommie's knee is going to be o.k. Pixie and I are linking paws and sending good thoughts her way. (If she gets any thoughts about bananas, that is PIXIE's thought, not mine).

Stay warm!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool photos from Google Earth. :) My mom says she hates being a girl sometimes too, and she hates icy weather.

I hope your mom's knee is okay! Sending lots of healing purrs her way.

Gattina said...

Google earth is great ! I have it too, a friend told me about it just after it's coming out. It is really amazing.

I understand you are also sitting (and not dancing) in the rain ! I don't dare to look out of the window anymore, it's all grey, wet and cold. I wait for spring !!!
Thanks for your cat visits ! Arthur and his sisters appreciated, lol ! I try to write every day.

Christine and FAZ said...

Come and visit us in Wimbledon too. Purr FAZ