Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday ~ ah so happy to see Wednesday

Everything is dripping outside. It is 45 degrees. We even had pouring rain last night.
still, the concrete snow is out there.... however... I am so happy to see this stupid impossible mess melting .
This was horrible... 6 inches of the most miserable icy snow ever. You could not shovel it.
The plows made huge mountains of chunks.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and happy.
Yesterday I skated at Cabin John rink and it was great, considering I have been a huge slacker on the ice.
I am getting my hair cut this afternoon (yes, I wear it short and sassy).
I think I will go with out a coat today :-D

Here are my two sweet old kitties Caesar and Princess.
They are 15 (almost 16, shooosh unbelievable)
They enjoy sleeping on the deck chair cushions in the sun room.
Caesar frequently uses Prinnie as a pillow
Be well
Life is like a taxi.
The meter just keeps a-ticking
whether you are getting somewhere
or just standing still.
-- Lou Erickson

9 comments:

Smalltown RN said...

Hope your hair cut went well....that picture of the cats is so adorable.....

Guess what...I have a crocus coming up in my garden....can you believe it! How crazy is that....spring is trying to come...

Thanks for dropping by my blog....

Elaine said...

Hi Rosemary,

I've come to sit in your happy place for a minute.

Okay, minute up. ;-)

I love the curly coats of Prinnie & Caesar. Is their fur as soft as it looks?

Daisy said...

Oh, Prinnie and Caesar look so cute together. I wish I could snuggle with Pixie. Unfortunately, Pixie gets upset when I start poking at her with my paw. She is funny like that.

Gattina said...

How sweet, black & white !

Have you ever visited my cat blog ?

http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/

Christine and FAZ said...

I love the picture of your old cats. I hope I get to be that old. FAZ p.s. you idea about throwing up was good but I was worried it might make me even more hungry.

INAMINI said...

Your kitties are beautiful. I'm glad the snow is finally releasing itself. We have sun here, and we have been sitting outside this afternoon in a cozy group.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yer kitties luk sooo happy and relaxed! Hope yer hare cut was supur sassy and pretty!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Glad to hear the weather is improving for you! I hope all the snow goes away soon.

Caesar is very smart to use Princess as a pillow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary-

You have two wonderful Cornish Rexes!! I picked this photo to comment on because it's so Cornish to pile on top of each other. :)

Thanks for visiting my curly cats!

Greetz from Holland.