Friday, March 16, 2007

Frooooootbat Frideeeeee


Caesar:

Hello and tail flicks from me again.
Prinnie really wanted to be in the Frootbat Friday but too bad. I barged in here, and put my picture up before her. If you click to biggify it gets really huge and you can see my tiny furs in my huge guybert ears

Prinnie is very mad at me now, and mom is still in too much of a daze to notice anything going on. Here's why:
1. She got her blades sharpened and skated yesterday... and all she talks about is "edges" and how wonderful her skating is and more skating skating, edges and skating...
2. the big girl came home from college to visit, and she and mom talk a lot. Prinnie could not get her attention to inform her that I am using the computer, haha. (4 years ago I made the big girl promise to take me to college with her, but she broke her promise so I never got to go to college)
3. the little girl is coming home from college today.
4. and then, more attention to her wonderful sharpened skate blades ad nauseum... so, I barfed on the stair landing last night just to warn her of her obsessive behavior

I hope you have a wonderful sunny Friday.
here it is raining... no sun! and I thought I heard the man on the tv say "snow"
Meeyowls and headbuts: Caesar

Dream what you want to dream;
Go where you want to go;
Be what you want to be,
Because you only have one life
. . . unless you are a kitty, then you get 9 . . .
And one chance to do all the things
you want to do.

17 comments:

LZ said...

What a lovely frootbat picture of you! Sounds like the barfing was well warranted.

The LL always goes on and on about horse things after she has a good ride so I can commiserate with you about the skates.

Kaze

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice photo Caesar. Like Kaze said, it sounds like you were well within your rights to vomit.

I hope you get some sun soon and you don't get any of the cold, nasty snow.

Daisy said...

Oh, Caesar! You are a wonderful frootbat! I love yer ears, a lot. I biggified and really studied them good, too! My ears have hairs just like that on the insides.

I am glad the girls from college are coming home, that sounds fun.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Caesar --

Right... a good barf on the floor really is cathartic.

I'm sorry to hear about the yucky weather but believe me... over here in England we know about yucky weather.

When the weather is cold and nasty, that's the BEST time for naps. Remember that.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Sumtimes beans got the wrong priorities. We no what's impawtant, right? Cute pictor.

Luna und Luzie said...

A really nice "frootbat" photo. It ´s good, that I now know what frootbat is :-)

"Einen schönen Freitag "
It´s also raining in germany...

Kat 3 said...

Wow. I wonder if I could ever have frootbat ears that magnificent.
OoooOoooo. How did you make them grow??

-Kat 3

Forty Paws said...

Great idea to barf on the stair landing!! That'll teach her. Yup.

Tee hee, we read yur comments on Pearl C. Pritchard's blog about the water coming through the light bulbs. Tee hee. Maw ist giggling cuz she's seen dat happen too.

Luf, Us

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer caesar,
i did indeed biggify yer pikshur an got a up-close idea uv wut iz goin in inside yer eerz. verree intrestin.
mi 2-leg wuz home frum college fer a day ... den she got da las plane outta noo york at 6:00 dis mornin an iz in florida wid mi grammie ... tomorrow shee'z gettin on a big ship an goin to da caribbean. dat'z good becuz we're currentlee havin a ice storm heer an it'z way too cold to tan.

Tara said...

Every so often you need to get their attention to wake them up. Good going.

You are a great frootbat, and hope you enjoy the visit from the big girl, even if she broke her promise.

Tara

Lux said...

Hi Caesar! I biggified your ears, too, and those curly hairs are very interesting!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a wunderfull Frootbat!!! We love yoo, Caesar!

Artsy Catsy said...

Caesar, you are a truly elegant frootbat! And we agree, sometimes barfing is necessary. And sometimes it's good to barf for no reason whatsoever!

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy houseful

The Meezers or Billy said...

great frootbat pikshur! Our mommy trided to skate once, but she saided that her ankles was "weak" from constantly being sprained playing somefing called ten-nis so she couldn't stand up on the skates.
we gots about 10 inches of snow!! And it's still snowing!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We haf had a good look at yer eers, and we fink yoo make a good frootbat. Good ideer abowt the barfing,always gits theer uhtenshun

caspersmom said...

Hey Caesar first come, first serve, so if you get to the computer before Prinnie than you can do the posting. Love your great frootbat ears.

Well, if your Mom always talks about skating and edging (whatever that is) I sure guess she likes to do it. Maybe the college girl should take a picture of your Mom skating or edging. Then we can all know what that is. Mom told me it's a lot of pretty movements on ice. That explains it???? Oh, I think I saw Mom watching something like that on TV. They call it figure skating. I'm sorry you didn't get to go to college.

Casper

caspersmom said...

Oh, almost forgot Happy St. Patricks Day. Hope you had a good one.