Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thoughtful Thursday

Caesar:
Today I was a good boy. so far.
Mom even went out with her bag of skates and I was really nice about it.
She told me that she loved me... before she left and I always let her give me a kiss on my "sweet little head". So then, while she was gone. I was really good. Prinnie and I did some napping. We are littermates, so we are used to hanging out together. Actually, okay, I love hanging around Prinnie because she loves me, but sometimes she thinks I am a pest.
Here we are in our kitty bed in our paradise room with the heeter and the big bowl of water and all of our softest blankies. Prinnie shares her bloo blankie with me. Last evening was video-chat night. We had a hard time connecting because our rowter kept crashing with mom's new laptop. Mommie was very unhappy and going crazy! Finally daddie figured out what the problem was and then we had video-chat with gramma and grampa (mommie's mom and dad). can you see me in the small box on the left? you can biggify it if you want. I am smiling and being a good boy....
My poor grampa's best tennis buddy Calvin is really sick. He had a thing removed from his lung... and then the doctor wanted to give Calvin some radiation and Calvin got really sick from the radiation something called "radiation poisoning!!! grampa said his friend is really sick and he might die soon (whimpers)!!! my poor grampa is very sad. He said his friend was always happy and upbeat and now he is going to die because of the radiation poisoning! I feel bad for my grampa and his friend. I am going to purrrr really strong and loud for grampa and his friend.

I got to show off for gramma and eat some Temptations out of mommies hand, right in front of the camra! Gramma was very happy. I could hear her saying I was really great :-)

When mommie got home today, she fed us our yummy stinky meatglop and then she started talking about her skating today (with daddie, he works at home a lot). She said she had a very tiring day skating because the tree pollen is making her feel woozy and weak. She said her head felt like it was going to explode!!!

This is all I have to report.
I hope you are having a good day too.
Headbutts, Caesar
(did you see me in the picture up there???)

Real strength
is not just a condition of one's muscle,
but a tenderness in one's spirit.


~McCallister Dodds


12 comments:

Forty Paws said...

The day isn't over yet Caesar!!

We're sorry your grampa's friend is so sick.

Luf, Us

Kat 3 said...

Look at you on the computer screen. You are technologically advanced.

We are sorry to hear about your grandpa's friend. That's terrible news!

Daisy said...

Caesar and Prinnie, you look so sweet laying on the pretty blue blankie. I can see why it's the paradise room! But I think any room with two Rexes in it is automatically a paradise room!

I am very sorry that your grampa's buddy Calvin is so sick. Pixie and I are sending some strong purrs his way.

Ivan from WMD said...

I see you, I see you!

Gosh, I HOPE your mommie's head doesn't explode. That would be bad.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am verree sorry to heer abowt yer grandpa'z frend.
life iz sad sumtimez.
luv--yer frend--jh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i tagged u prinnie

Lux said...

Paradise room? That sounds ... heavenly!

I tagged Princess, too, but I see Jeter beat me to it!

Tara said...

Oh Caesar, you and Princess look so sweet together.

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa's friend, lots of purrs...

Tara

Rosie & Cheeto said...

We are giving TONS of purrs to grampa's tennie buddie Calvin!!!! Make sure yoo do nice things in that video thing fur yer grampa cause it sownds like he culd yoo smiles!

And yoo bowth luk supur cute sharing yer bloo blankie! Yoo bowth are soo nice to eachothur! Awwww

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh we are sending ourrs and prayers for Mr. Calvin. and we love this image of you all sharing. How wonderful.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Caesar, you and Prinnie look very cozy snuggling together! It's very nice of Prinnie to share her blue blanket with you.

Sorry to hear your grandpa's friend is so sick. :( Sending lots of healing purrs his way!

BTW, Caesar, you've been tagged with a meme! Visit my blog for details. :)

Unknown said...

Ceasar, You have a webcam??? That is the coolest idea....gotta go tell mom...