Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday's with gramma + grampa

Every Wednesday evening at exactly 8:00 pm we have video chat with my gramma and grampa that live in Annapolis Maryland. Well, last week.... mom was remembering it all day. She has a sign in the kitchen that says "Video-chat 8:00 sharpie" and she puts it out to remind her. My mom knows her parents (my gramma and grampa) love video-chat. They are 84 years old... that is like a bazillion-jillion in cat years!
Last Wednesday, Blizzie was playing the piano, daddie was sitting in his comfy chair in the library looking at pictures of cars on the computer, and mom was forgetting about the time. All of a sudden... aat like 10 minutes paaaast 8:00, Blizzie said "Hey aren't we supposed to have video-chat tonight?" and mom said "oh my gosh!" and started doing a lot of things very fast, and then next thing we were chatting with the grandparents.... better late than never, right?

I really like my gramma and pa. My gramma sometimes meowwws to me, and I like that.
Here is a screen shot of video-chat. Can you see me in the corner with my mom? My dad and Blizzie were on the screen too, but mom moved the camera so that they could see me and say hi.

They have a darker picture because they are using an older mac and it is not so powerful.

Tonight we have video-chat at 8:00 sharp. I hope mom does not forget.

This is all I have to report today.
=>Oh, if my mommie has not added you to our bloggierollie... be sure to let me know... and I will give her the what for... and make her add you spitspot!

~Caesar

Whatever you are
Be a good one




7 comments:

Milton said...

Wow! That sounds like fun. I'd like to talk to my friends on a hook up like that. Can they hear you purr for them?
---Beezer

MaoMao said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad you have such a loving gramma and grampa. It's good to be a Grandcat!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

So yoo mean to tell us that yer gramma and grampa jump into thare teleporting computur mashene and meow to yoo!?!?! That's soooo amazing!

Marrie-land sownds like a nice place fur a teleporting mashene with gramma and grampa telaporting capabiluties.

Tell yer gramma and grampa:
"HI FRUM US AND ALL THE OTHUR INNURNET KITTIES!!!"

Forty Paws said...

That is so cool!! And how sweet that Gramma meows to you. Gramma's spoil their grandchildren, did you know that? That's a good thing.

Thank you for your kind words Rosemary. Yes, it still hurts deeply. But there is more work to do to save other 4 leggeds from wacked out beans. It pains me whenever I see "Missing" signs for cats or dogs. Breaks my heart for fear of what happened to them.

Luf, Maw

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

"whatever you are ... be a good one!"
i like dat kwote a lot! i will remember to be da bes cat i can be ... alwayz!
luv--yer frend--jh

Lux said...

I *did see you in that picture, Caesar - I hope you had a good chat tonight!

Daisy said...

Caesar, I see the little you in the corner! Gramma's and Grampa's are great. My Gramma is coming to visit next month. Your Gramma must be nice if she meows to you.

I am with Jeter - I am working hard to be the best curly cat I can be.