Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Evening

Such a busy week-end... and the Daylight savings time change (spring ahead) is a huge adjustment for me. I have a hard time getting up in the morning and I am still too peppy at night... I need to go to bed early tonight!

Friday, hubby and I went to my mom and dad and we had a great time all day and even stayed until dinnertime. Then we all went out to dinner to a Greek restaurant in downtown Annapolis. Hubby and I dropped my parents off at their house after dinner and came home at around 7:30. Caesar and Princess were very happy to see us home again. The house was dark but the classical music was playing on the radio.
Yesterday... we did a lot of chores and a few errands and we also went for a long walk in the neighborhood.
Today, we did not go to church... instead we went for a drive (drive church, we call it) and we looked around the area of Fairfax, McLean, and Falls Church areas very close to us, closer to the city. We drove around for about 3 hours (yes, we looked at houses and neighborhoods)!! then we came home and rested and had snacks and then I went to bell Choir. We play in church next Sunday...

tomorrow I am going to Cabin John rink to see my friends, oh yeah, and skate too.
My bruises are okay. The knee one is feeling much better and the elbow one is numb ! Both of them are only a little purple.

here are a lot of pictures of a fun day on Friday.
Lunch with mom and dad
yes, I had a half of one of those salty herrings and two pieces of bread with butter and chocolate.










That is just how you eat it.
Bread with chocolate is really really good.



a nice fuzzy picture of my dad and the cookies.
Mom is in the background
LOOK AT ALL OF THE COOKIES!!! 4 types!




Last picture. My dad took this of us at the Greek place. This is before my dad and I got very very very very tipsy, redfaced, loud and downright silly.






I am going to end here.
I hope you had a beautiful week-end.
This is going to be a very busy week.
<3
Be well, you are loved


Happiness is a grateful spirit,
an optimistic attitude,
and a heart full of love.

11 comments:

Tara said...

What a great weekend! Mom loves Annalopolis, she used to drive out there when in DC to play fiddle in some of the pubs right down town. She hasn't done that in a long time, and is not sure any of the sessions are still going. In fact, she is in DC right now!

Tara

Lux said...

My mom says yum-yum!

Have fun skating!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

WOW, yoo were jammed packed with fun stuff! We hope sum of yer errands included buying kitty fud and kitty toys...that's vary impotunt!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like you had a nice weekend. :) Bell choir sounds wonderful!

Daisy said...

I sure am glad yer knee is getting better! Those salty fish things look good!

Karen Jo said...

You had a fun-packed weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much.

caspersmom said...

Sure sounded like you had a nice weekend. I like Greek food but my husband doesn't so I don't get to eat it much Hope the bruises heal quickly.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Rosemary! That just sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Pumpy and I took long naps and we cleaned each other's ears. It was very relaxing.

The woman has been peeling wallpaper and she intends to paint the walls.

I'm glad you got to spend quality time with your parents. It's so important People and cats are what REALLY matter. Don't you think?

Forty Paws said...

Dorfie is getting better. Not great, but better. Thanks for checking in on him.

The answers to the PoP Kwiz are posted if Princess would like to look.

Luf, Us

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

mi mom sez da followin:
"How lucky you are to have your mom and dad so close by. I hope you alwayzs enjoy them!"
i miself alwayz enjoy mi mom an dad! familee iz important.
luv--yer frend--o'jete

Bogdan, the editor said...

All those cookies look good. I've asked my investor to stock my kitchen with some. Thanks for the idea!
Thanks, too, for the get well soon wishes. I feel much better today.
P.S. My investor grew up in Fairfax (Mantua).

-Bogdan