Thursday, March 22, 2007

Prinnie's Thoughts for Thursday

Hello kitties everywhere.
I hope every cat is having a delightful day.... Caesar and I got a lot of napping done in plenty of our favorite sunny patches this morning. This area is one of our favorites, because it is in the room that goes with the kitchen and it is very nice to nap near the kitchen. I like to keep apprised of all the activity and preparations. My assistance is frequently required for cleaning dishes! A few days ago I had the most delightful chore of cleaning the dish that had the banana blueberry cake in it. I got it all clean.

Yesterday mom and Blizzie went shopping and bought us some chicken flavor Temptations. They were yummy. We have never had them before. ever. really!
We loved them!! Mom took some pictures of Caesar gobbling them, which is really wonderful because he is a terrible eater. Sometimes he does not finish his meatglop and mom has to hand feed it to him, other wise I go into my "assistance mode" and help him eat his food. I can't help it. That must be a girl thing.

Every one is so busy here. They have been going out, coming home, going out, coming home and yesterday when they went out, they came home late, they did not eat dinner here. I did not have any dishes to clean and I did not know that was the plan. The family can be so. frustrating!
Oh yeah, and Blizzie has been playing a lot of piano and working on "papers".

I heard my daddie saying they are leaving tomorrow morning to go visit a geddyzberg kollig... what ever that is... so they will not be home until the afternoon!
Gosh, if I have known this earlier, I could have planned a party!
<-Here is what I am talking about... visualizing. This is just a photograph of one I found on the innernet. Doesn't that look like frolicksome fun!?! I think we even have that game upstairs in the closet. Maybe we could plan one of these some day and somehow get mom to buy a lot of those Temptations too!! I better jump out of here now. I see mom is heading for the kitchen. Maybe she needs my guidance. So, what are your plans for Friday? Anything good on the picture box? (((hughugs))) and purrrrs ~ Prinnie
No matter how old you are,
there's always something good
to look forward to.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

We just love your curley hairs!!! You both look like little lambs!

LZ said...

What a great napping spot!! I'm glad you like the Temptations, aren't they the bestest thing EVER??? Thanks for your kind thoughts about Meowmy, she's still feeling pretty sick but is trying to help us get around to our friends.

Latte

Tara said...

UMMM!! Tempatations! You need to try all the flavors!

You two look soo comfy and cute asleep together. I'll teleport over anytime for a party!

Tara

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo must be a vary gud cleanur uppur of the dishes! It's a BIG job to cleen up fur yer peeple.

Let us check owr schedules to see if were free tomorrow morning....ummmm, yeah, were going to wake up at 4a.m. to bothur owr lady but othur than that were free to come ovur!!! PARTY AT YER PLACE...I (cheeto) get to whare the lampshade!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You two look so cozy lying together and next to each other. That looks like a great napping spot. :)

Daisy said...

I think your furs are even curlier than mine! I can see you two are very relaxed in the first picture because Caesar's back toes are all spread out. I am so glad you got to have some Temptations - YUM!

GEWELS said...

What waskely cats you are. Planning a party when Mom's away.
You're llucky you're so cute when you are napping.

Parker said...

Napping near the kitchen when Mommy and Daddy are cooking = the best! MMMMMM - Temptations, they are all good, no matter what flavor. You do look like little lambs!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey, Rosie and Cheeto, can I bum a ride over with yoo? That party looks like TONS of fun!!!!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

You two look like you nap togefer nicely. We don't do that here. Mom says we should and to use you as an xample ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes!! Maw sez a kitty tongue cleaning the plates is far better than a scratchy pad anyday!!! Good thing you are such a furry gud assistant!!!

Thank you again for your kind words on our blog. Yes, there are some seriously sick people out there. It's heartbreaking to read some of the stories.

Luf, Us & Maw

Artsy Catsy said...

Look at you curly cuties! Hey, that party picture is pretty much what our house looks like every day with all of us in here!

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy houseful

MaoMao said...

Great napping spots! Today has been a great snoozy day for me and my kittysisters, too.

Lux said...

In that one picture, you two could be twins if you were the same color!

That party picture looks like lots of fun!

caspersmom said...

Boy you two sure do look very comfy together. That's my favorite time of day, nap time as you probably saw on my site. Your Mom changed the name of your site. But at least you are now featured. Mom just loved the commercial on TV that used the picture you featured about the party. She just loved the cat with the lamp shade on it. She also likes to talk like him or her,"Where did everybody go!"

Casper

Luna und Luzie said...

What a wonderful place to nap. It is looking so comfy and cosy. I like your curly furs!
Did you enjoy your temptations. I don´t know this. Here in Germany we can´t buy this, but I read that american cats loves it.I love my cat sticks (to eat)
Take care