Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy Thursday Eve

Yep, it is after dinner here.

I am tired, but not too tired. I skated three days this week and I am satisfied with that.
Tomorrow I will do all of the things I needed to do this whole week, haha

Now, the words for the post below. Rarely, will I allow Caesar or Princess to just come into the drier, but sometimes, after they have been sitting on top of it, while it was working and warm, I will open it and they are ready to climb in. That is why I made this sign.
One steadfast rule in this house is, if you open the drier and do not empty it, this magnetic sign must go on the door. It is held by an elastic string and the other end is attached to the wall.
Also, every one in our family knows to check the drier no matter what before closing.
We have never tumbled a kitty, how dreadful that would be.

Caesar and Prin are usually not interested in the drier on sunny days or on warm days... but on those dreary drab winter days, they are always looking for a warm place. I have experienced a few times when I have opened the drier to empty it, and Caesar has barged in. He will stay in, until the last towel is removed and he is standing there in the empty drier.

Below.... .... he just looked soooo happy in the drier.

Here is one of Prinnie's favorite places:
Under the couch in the living room.
There is a heat vent under there.











Caesar loves to sit over the refrigerator when the heat is blasting out of the vent up there,
but Princess cannot get up there anymore.


What we are
is God's gift to us.

What we become
is our gift to God.


~Eleanor Powell







1 comment:

Gattina said...

my drier is in the basement and on a table so nobody would go in there, but Arthur sleeps in the dishwasher ! No way to get the plates out until he finishs his nap. Pookie and him are watching the turning laundry that's their TV ! BTW my cats were all used to wear collars since they were babies, because they had their address on. Now only Arthur is still wearing a regular collar with address, my girls are wearing now the new once they are commpletely useless but so nice in my eyes ! They mostly remain in our garden.