Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I am going to uppie~date tomorrow. today... I skated (again) had a lesson with Nick (it was easy/hard), then went to Trader's Joe (that's what my dad calls it :-D) and bought a whole lot of carbs and goodies (the girls are coming home next week for springggg break [yippie]) played very bad piano for 90 minutes, did scales for 20 minutes, danced to jazzy music for .... 15 minutes... and now I am here on the couch in a sweaty tired heap.

tomorrow I have a doc appointment at 9:30. I have to go to a cancer doc because they found some cancer floating like flotsam in my blood, so I have to go and get my blood checked every 6 months. It is scary and even though I am a nurse (totally retired since dino-days).... I am in that wonderful safe place called de Nile. Hubby comes with me to my appointments so I do not have to pay attention to that awful stuff. I usually do sudoku's while they talk about treatments and drugs and icky stuff. So far... they cannot find anything to treat. Anyway... that is a big worry... so when I come home I will uppppp date and hopefully be feeling much more at ease, because right now, I feel like throwing things.

I just want to say... I love you. All of you make me so happy. You kitties and beans are just the most wonderful thing I have discovered and I am happy I did.
<3 <3 <3 Rosie-mary

>oh! if you would like me to put you on my bloggie roll... please tell me. Say, "put me on your blogggrollll"
*please send me some good vibes*
When you are through changing,
you are through.

~Bruce Barton

6 comments:

LZ said...

That sounds scary, please do keep us updated! I'm glad you had a nice/hard skate. The Lap Lady always feels so much happier after riding her horse. Trader Joes's is great, they actually have tasty cat food there!

Kaze

Tara said...

Oh Rosemary, I'm glad you had a nice day, and I'm purrin for you hard. Please keep us updated. And Trader Joes is great!
Tara

Lux said...

Good vibes are coming your way from all us of, Rosemary ... {{{hugs}}}

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh no Rosemary. :( That cancer stuff sounds scary! Sending lots of healthy purrs and purrayers your way!

Caylynn here: Dragonheart's mom. Both my dad and my mother-in-law are cancer survivors (dad - prostate, mil - breast) so I know how scary cancer can be. Especially when they can't figure out what's wrong. You are in our prayers here. You are such a kind, wonderful person, I hope all works out for you.

Karen Jo said...

I'm glad you had a good skate. That cancer stuff sounds scary. Please keep us updated. I'm hoping and praying that everything will turn out well for you.

Daisy said...

Rosemary, I am sending you my very strongest purrrs. I think that might help, a little. I hope so, anyway.